● Advised Ndemi Garden Limited, the developer/purchaser who put up a two hundred and twenty (220) unit development along Ngong Road, Nairobi. Handled all aspects of the transaction from due diligence in the property acquisition, negotiating and obtaining finance, perfecting the security for the project and registration of the leases therein.
● Advised Kaisar Ventures Limited, the developer who put up an over two hundred (200) unit development along Laikipia Road, Nairobi. Handled all aspects of the transaction from due diligence in the property acquisition, negotiating and obtaining finance for the project and registration of the leases therein.
● Advised Detiland/Diamond Homes Limited, the developer who put up an over two hundred (200) unit development along Othaya Road, Nairobi. Handled all aspects of the transaction from due diligence in the property acquisition, negotiating and
obtaining finance for the project and registration of the leases therein.
● Advised several digital lenders in relation obtaining and acquiring the requisite Central Bank of Kenya licenses.
● Advised shareholders in a Tier 3 Bank in relation to sale and acquisition of their shares.
● Advised an online petition company based in San Francisco California which is operational in one hundred and ninety-six (196) countries in relation to compliance in relation to their operations in Kenya.
● Acted for a motor vehicle importation company. Advised on compliance in relation to pre- certified and pre-owned motor vehicles in relation to drafting of their car warranties, custom clearance agreements, importation agreements, sale agreements, agreements with third parties such as mechanic service agreements among other items.
● Advised Clients in formation of a Company to be registered under the capital Markets (Licensing Requirements) (General) Regulations, 2002 and the Capital Market Act, Cap. 485. Ensured that all the requirements set out by the Capital Markets Authority are met and adhered to.
● Advised several Polish companies in relation to compliance and their operations in Kenya.
● Advised a County Government in formulation and implementation of the county’s first transport policy; which is now operational. The said policy was formulated with a view of ensuring sustainable economic growth through the movement and efforts of a large workforce. This results to an increased demand in provision of efficient, effective and structured transport service for county officers to facilitate prompt provision of services.
● Advised and acted for a sports federation in relation to its constitution, rules and regulations.
PROBATE AND ESTATE PLANNING
● Advised Clients in formation of a trust and managing their estate worth over USD 40 Million
● Advised Clients in formation of a trust and managing their estate worth over USD 7 Million
PROBATE AND ESTATE PLANNING
● Advised various clients on debt rescheduling, insolvency and the business restructuring ecosystem under the current legal regime is concerned. Given advisories to our clients to ensure that they significantly modify their debt, operations and structure of their company as a way of limiting financial harm and improving the business.
● Advised a client in relation to recovering USD 9 Million and ensured that the same was paid.
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION PRACTICE
● Advised a leading technology company in relation to data security, data protection and data compliance are concerned. Acted for the client in obtaining a contextualized knowledge of the foundational legal principles and concepts in the regulation of data.
● Advised a leading e-mobility company in relation to an Engineering Services and Partnership Agreement for production of Electric Vehicles for the Kenyan market; between the company and an automotive manufacturer in China.
● Advised a Tier 2 Bank in relation to the on-going legal and regulatory framework relating to virtual assets and related activities
● Undertaken trainings on behalf of clients on steps to be taken in order to comply with personal data protection laws as well as the data ethics framework on how to use data appropriately and responsibly.
● Advised a local company on data protection, collection and retention policies, privacy and access rights;
● Advised a local company on software and technology related intellectual property rights;
● Advised various start ups within the technological space to commercialize their innovation.
● Advised a Polish client on a Trade Mark registration in the country.
● Advised various leading artists in relation to their Intellectual Property rights